Put on your pith helmets and let's journey to the Jurassic!
The 10th WIPS Founders Symposium
March 4-5, 2017
Green Center, Colorado School of Mines
Learn more about the multi-colored sandstones, mudstones and conglomerates that entombed some of the classic dinosaurs of the Jurassic along with the plants and invertebrates that shared their North American home. Named after Morrison, Colorado, the Morrison Formation will surround and inspire our symposium's cast of paleontological experts.
- Two days with over a dozen talks by paleontologists
- Intriguing posters and exhibits
- Fossil displays by WIPS members
- Paleo art show and sale with over 20 artists
- Saturday evening reception for registrants with refreshments and door prizes
- WIPS store with books and more
Registration is required for the talks. The exhibits, displays and art show are free and open to the public.